Permission

Today I get to put together all the documents necessary to beg permission from the powers-that-be to educate my own children in my own home, for another year.

The longer I homeschool, the more ludicrous this process seems.

FWIW, they both scored in the 99th percentile in their standardized testing this year.

My just-turned-5yo will homeschool kindergarten also. He can already read, add, subtract, and do all sorts of other kiddie tricks, so I think he will do well. I don't have to beg permission to educate him formally until next year.

:-)

1 comment:

The Arts Collective said...

Well, congrats to the two scholars for their excellent results!! I KNEW IT!! hahahaha!! The just-turned-5-yo will be way off the maps, I'm sure...
How is the princess? is she ok? I was a bit worried when you said she didn't seem well.

Love to all XOXOXOXO Mammam

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...