What is the hold-up, Moey?

Well, it's kind of a long and dumb story. My FB friends know that I quite often publish photos to my FB before they appear on the blog. Last time I uploaded photos, I used my big laptop. I had to upload software for editing and all that junk. Big laptop doesn't work real well ever since I tried to download some software so I could watch DVD's. I guess it has a virus. In the meantime, the littles got onto the desktop computer upstairs and totally fouled it up -- it had to be rebuilt and I lost all the photo-upload-and-edit stuff I had on that computer.

Eventually, one day, I went up to work on the desktop -- to reload my software and upload my photos and do all that junk -- only to find that when I had worked on my laptop, I had taken all my registration paperwork with me, and it is lost somewhere in the school/craft/playroom disaster. I've not been able to find it at all.

So the long and short of it is that I have had no way to get my photos on to the net, and what is a blog without photos?

This past week, I have been working on the mammoth task of bookshelf-rearranging to make way for the new influx of computers, books, and school supplies scheduled to arrive in July. I found the original disk that came with my camera, which should work to provide SOME way of uploading my photos. Can't remember if I need a registration number with that or not, but I think not.

At any rate, I will get onto that as soon as I can. Right now I have the BabyPuter and I am at the orthodontist's office with Joman, so, you know. It might be a while yet. :-)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...