I'm kind of behind on holiday pictures...

but I wanted to show you what I made for my niece, for her birthday in January.

E had a Hawaiian Luau theme for her party, and was wearing a gorgeous dress? Muumuu? Don't know what it was, but it was pretty. I made her something to wear, but it didn't have a Hawaiian theme :-)
20100127_56erinopendress
Here is E opening the gift.
20100127_58
I think she likes it!
20100127_60erindolldress
And it fits perfectly, which is a relief.
20100127_61girlsdollsdresses
Miss Rose brought her prairie dress to the party too (although she has grown so much since I made it for her only a year ago! She needs a new one!) and the girls had a fun time playing with the Holly Hobbies and dressing up.

1 comment:

The Arts Collective said...

That dress is GORGEOUS, Moey--well done! Both girls look so pretty, and I think maybe growing up too fast!

Love you all XO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...