A Slice of Life Today

Today we did some of this:

Blueberry and Cream Cereal and Brownies

And a LOT of this:
Laundry, of course!

The kids got all of their work done today:

Can't do this in a classroom!

Even Littles like to do school.


Went here:
Soccer Training

And the non-soccer players?

Love it when Bigs help Littles.

After Dinner, playtime!

Love it when Little plays with Littlest!

The babies love each other.


And after everyone is tucked in bed, Mamma makes a couple of these:

Crocheted cotton thread dishcloths and dishpad.

2 comments:

Deb said...

Awesomeness, Moey! I really, really, really, really wish I had blueberries and sour cream. Really. I might go get some later, just to prove how much I mean that. Oh, and I want to snuggle that baby! He is every bit as yummy looking. :-) Love you!

--Deb

Deb said...

Oh, I guess I posted that in the wrong spot. Oh well, you know what I mean. Haha.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...