To Market, To Market


Every two weeks, my sister and I have a market date. We enjoy each other's company while we stock up on locally grown, fresh fruit and vegetables at a local farmers' market and variety stall warehouse. A specially flavored coffee or ethnic meal adds a little fun to our morning too.




Food Court

Today's treat: Spicy Turkish gozleme, stuffed with beef, cheese, cucumber, tomato, cilantro, pepper and other mysterious ingredients.

The dough was rolled out with a long dowel, translucently thin. Filled with goodies, a turbaned woman fried it on a hot griddle. Sort of like a fragrant Turkish quesadilla.


2 comments:

Deb said...

Thanks for the gozleme craving, Moey. ;-)

Love, love, love your journal! It's really inspiring me to get that journal cover finished. :-D

KitKat said...

Oh my goodness, that all looks so wonderful!!

I am glad to see that you are back to posting. I missed you. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...