Who's That Peeking Through My Window?

We returned home from a very late lunch at the Golden Corral to find this funny face staring at us through the window! Who is here?
Mr Frosty.
Aha! Grandma and Grandpa are here with lots of fun things to do! They wanted to try some skiing on our gentle slopes. Above, Grandma gives a demo.
They brought along a sweet little antique sled, which Jr Spragus had ever so much fun in.

Joman worked up the nerve to try skiing for the very first time.

It went okay for about 2 yards.


Miss Rose skiied almost perfectly!
Everyone was having such a great time.
One of Jr's favorite pastimes is snow shoveling. If you need your walk shoveled, Jr is your man.
The snow was evaporating and melting rapidly today! But Miss Rose and Jr still were able to make some pretty snow angels.

Thanks for the fun afternoon, Grandma and Grandpa!

5 comments:

The Arts Collective said...

Ha, Ha-- I am the FIRST this time.
I loved the surprise snowman peeking in your window--and I'd love to try the skis too!! All those snow bunnies out having fun--very precious and cute!! Love you all...Mammam

Jan AKA Wammy said...

I know what I am making next time we get a good snow. What a great idea. Cool Grandma and Grandpa.

Unknown said...

I love that first picture -- what georgous coloured snowflakes. Any chance that you've posted instructions on how to make them?

Jan AKA Wammy said...

I ahve come back to find out about the snowflakie things hanging in your window. They are beautiful! I need some.

MoeyMichele said...

I can do a tutorial on the multicolored stars, but you'd have to buy the book (under "recently purchased") for the sunshine one. I hope that makes sense LOL. I had seen the multicolored stars on someone else's blog, but she has since discontinued her blog, so I figured out how to make them on my own, and will share that with you all shortly! In the meantime, may I suggest that you go to a paper supply store (Michaels, educational store, etc) and purchase a pack of brightly colored tissue paper! Tute coming soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...