School?

I have half a mind to put the kids in school this year.

My body and brain are so tired. The kids need even more than I've been able to give them this past year and I don't know how I can possibly fit it in.

I try to keep on budget, I try to keep everyone healthy and well-fed and clean-clothed and living in something other than a pigsty, but I am not superwoman. I am sure that some people feel I'm shortchanging the kids by even attempting it.

How can I expect to keep this up all the time?

I really need a mental (if not physical) break.

Why don't I make everyone happy and just stick them in school like all the other kids? I can let their teachers decide what they can do for physical activity and see to it that they get music and art, and let their peers socialize them like "normal" kids.

Why not? That's what the school is there for, right?

4 comments:

14xMommy said...

You and Katherine are so beautiful, Moey!! Eat, sleep, and enjoy your family. It's enough for now. The Lord bless thee with peace, and with wisdom. :-)

The Arts Collective said...

I totally agree with Shelly. Love you! Mom

KitKat said...

Aww, Moey. I am a bit late on this one, but as a reader of your lbog I am always amazed at how you manage to get it all done so beautifully. You are a wonderful mother. I agree with Shelly. God will make everything that needs to happen, happen.

Unknown said...

Children are important.. The house can wait. I don't know how you are able to do all that you do.
You should see my house and the pile of laundry,, with no kids to take care of.
If you come and get me I will clean and do laundry. Love you so much. grandma

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...