Color Therapy

window seats are the best for watching "the beers"

no, it's not ours, but we thought it was pretty cool, as did, evidently, the crowd of *men* standing around it

("What does Oktoberfest celebrate, mamma?" Hmmmmm.....I don't know.....beer? Consider it German culture studies, kids.)
A couple of practices, and he wins the prize!

(not mine)

We enjoyed a trip to a small local fair.

(nope)(nope)
The tie-d quilt.

(yep)
(yep, these too)

Most of the time we make our own fun at home. The homeschool curriculum arrived...

and everyone just dug right in.

The neighbors sometimes provide such extracurriculars as needle felting...

...and mamma, of course, has 27 hobbies going at once.

Love you guys!

3 comments:

Deb said...

Oh, so pretty and oh, so cute and OH, I MISS YOU!!!! I love love love those window stars and if it didn't mean I'd have to clean the windows, I'd make some myself. ;) Can you tell me how? Just in case I get crazy one day with a bottle of Windex?

So are those the feral zombie deer? They look pretty harmless from here. LOL. Maybe they are scarier in person... :P

I see little touches of you in that house now, which is...bizarre. And good. And bad. KWIM?

Love you SO SO MUCH!!!

The Arts Collective said...

Oh, thanks so much for the photos! You are making your house look so happy and bright with those window star things--I love them too!!
When I asked if you were doing anything "fun", why didn't you mention the fair and Oktoberfest? Oh well....I feel the same as Deb--it's great to see the pics of the house and the kids and everything, but it also makes missing you a bit worse!

The kids look great--Toby looks chubbier! Or was it just the pose in the photo?

Love you so much and missing you!
Mom

MoeyMichele said...

Well...the fair and Oktoberfest were not so exciting. I thought you might like to see the photos though!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...