More Deer, More Kitty, More Decorations

I guess I don't need to admit that I just never get tired of these deer. This is because I do not have a garden. Come spring, the only photos will be of their cute fluffy deer rears running away.I also never get tired of this civilized little beastie.
Except when he is rather less civilized and rather more beastie.This little snowman I painted way back when, and gave it to Tom's grandma. When she died, the little snowman made his way back to me. Now he hangs on the door to welcome friends.
Hubby purchased a lighted wreath, and I purchased flowers and berries, and look what happened! I COMPLETED A PROJECT.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for lifting my day - can't wait for your next post

Unknown said...

I just had to leave a comment and let you know how lovely I think your wreath is -- it's just perfect! I'd love to have that hanging on my front door -- it's hundreds of times nicer than the commercial ones.

Deb said...

You finished a project!!! :-D Way to go!!! :-P

--Love, Deb

MoeyMichele said...

Thankyou very much!

The Arts Collective said...

Beautiful, Moey!! Oh, and the wreath is nice, too...... ;) BTW, Congratulations...AGAIN!! ;) Love you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...