Thunder?

Not a rumble of thunder today, after all. It was cloudy and wet from time to time, but no thunder.

Well, how am I supposed to have this baby? Nary a contraction either! Although she is busy trying to bust an exit...no luck, baby! All the ones before you have tried, and none successful yet. :-)

They are saying thunder and hail tomorrow as the low pushes through.

I can't say I'm looking forward to labor but I am looking forward to meeting this little one who is causing me so much stress.

Praying and hoping (and sometimes despairing) constantly.....

4 comments:

Becky K. said...

It is awesome that she is head down again! Maybe the thunder will sound today!!!!

Feeling your anticipation!

Becky K.
Hospitality Lane

Jan AKA Wammy said...

Sorry you had no thunder...we had jsut a few claps yesterday morning while I was out weeding the front flower bed and then the rain came...fast and ferious. Praying you have a peaceful day, a big storm hits and you go into labor. We all want to see this new life.

MoeyMichele said...

Thank you! You ladies and my friends and family have been so encouraging to me in helping keep my spirits up and by your prayers. This end-of-pregnancy has been the strangest thing, and the unusualness of it has really been throwing me off. So I am very, very grateful for your kind concern and support. :-)

Deb said...

I'm still very surprised that you're experiencing this Moey, but praying still for you and baby. :) Love you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...