But it's not all bad...

I just took a little walk outside in the rain (in my slippers, not such a good idea, LOL) to see the magnolia tree, which is beginning to bloom.

Can you believe it? It was the dead of winter a week ago, and now the magnolia is beginning to bloom. There are buds on the weeping cherry tree, and hundreds of worms wiggling in the driveway; and in the herb garden, parsley, sage and thyme are already growing back. The lavender is greening, and the crocuses have bloomed.

A week or two ago, if someone had said that spring was just around the corner, I would have never believed them.

Soooooo happy! Spring is on the doorstep, winter is almost past.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Spring even comes in central Florida. My crocus is blooming.

Jan AKA Wammy said...

And just think...if you had gone into labor last night or this morning...you would have missed out on Nature's rebirth. Think I had better take a walk around our yard and see what's happening. First I better find my boots and raincoat.

Anonymous said...

Wow, I think you need to look at this as an exciting new adventure Moey! You can now say you have gone 'overdue'. That's a new status we all never expected you to attain. lol

Joking aside, I will continue to pray as I wait for the good news. Here's to hoping you are busy snuggling with your precious sweet babe even as I type.

Love Shanny

MoeyMichele said...

Well, dear Shanny, I guess I was probably in the hospital getting ready to deliver when you wrote that. Gee, I wish I could see you...miss you much!!

The Arts Collective said...

Now we all know what Annalise was waiting for!!! LOL....Love you XOXO Mom

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...