40 wks 2 days and still still still here

...and she's still hanging out breech, still moving around a lot, starting to get uncomfortable. She is not a very big baby which is enabling all her movement. I am glad and thankful she is active though!

Doc is happy to continue to wait things out. We may have to make a decision next week as to what to do, but for now, things are okay.

I think I will be glad to have her born and not pulverising my guts any more. LOL.

Back a couple weeks ago when we had all that snow on the ground, and I was in the midst of winter doldrums, I told hubby that I wanted three days of warm sunshine, flowers and bunnies, a big thunderstorm (so I can go into labor) and then come home with a baby, to spring. Well, little did I know that we would get 3 days of beautiful sunshine, crocuses on the ground, bunnies, and the thunderstorm is supposed to come tomorrow. God surprises me sometimes. :-) Turn, baby, turn! Tomorrow is your day. :-)

4 comments:

Becky K. said...

What a sweet post. I do hope she turns and is born tomorrow. That would be just so perfect!

My oldest was born this time of the year and I remember the amazing changes as we brought him home.

Becky K.
Hospitality Lane

Anonymous said...

Hope so Moey!! Praying for you both. Love you lots, Han XXX

The Arts Collective said...

Lovely, lovey post sweetie! I'm glad you did get the sunshine, crocuses and bunnies...now for that thunderstorm! We had 100+ today and will tomorrow, but then a blessed cool change to (hopefully) bring Autumn in! With all these changes, it WILL be her day! Love you and stilllllll praying! XOXO Mom

Jan AKA Wammy said...

Yea! I'll be praying and checking to hear about the arrival.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...