Don't You People Read My Blog?

Come on, now! I know someone must have noticed that I posted TWICE about that prairie dress! Look, HERE, and HERE!

And none of you told me? I would really like to know if I am losing my mind, thank you very much...obviously I need other people's input on that, because I am missing the signs.

Just for that, I am going to leave up both posts, so the whole world & posterity knows what a nong I am!



On the bright side, I think I will make a new post, maybe tonight. Just random junk around the house. And if I don't completely lose my marbles before then.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't notice it. I think I might have done the same thing.

Jan AKA Wammy said...

I looked but didn't notice. That's okay...being a mother of six I have no idea who you do all that you do. I feel like I can't get anything accomplished and I only that one eight year old and one teenager at home. Keep posting I will read whatever you write.

Deb said...

I knew I'd seen it before but thought you might have sent me the photos some other way. Doesn't matter, that dress was awesome enough for two posts! :)

Now cough up the photos you keep promising, woman!

Anonymous said...

I have always that - "that Moey, yeah, she's such a nong!" Actually I have no idea what a nong is so you have helped expand my vocabulary once again.

The Arts Collective said...

Yeah, sure we noticed...we were just being too polite to say so!!! NOT!!! Nope, I think because the pics are slightly different and you have them in a different order...and/or I'm losing my mind along with you! hahaha

I'll look forward to your next post--they're great and VERY fun! XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...