Bright and Sunny Sunshine Morning

091612070wangatercardidone

091612066gatercardiresized

091612062wancardidone
Suddenly in sunshine
Out we go in Sunday best
To whirl and twirl and see ourselves
Unusually well-dressed.

If Mama lingers long enough
And doesn't catch us first,
By the time we leave for church
We'll be in Sunday worst. 
 
edit: in response to commentor's question: yes, I knitted those!  I'm chuffed, love the pattern.  It's Tiny Tea Leaves by Madeline Tosh .
I'm still learning to knit.  Stay tuned, I have something cool on the needles. :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

very sweet!

Becca :: Making Room in Sicily said...

Did you make those lovely sweaters for your girls?! They are amazing! I have got to knit another sweater for my daughter. I made her a shrug that was supposed to fit her at 6 months and, sadly, at 18 months it is just starting to fit.

MoeyMichele said...

Thanks so much! Becca, I did make the cardigans. I linked the pattern in the post if you are interested in giving it a go.

Thank you both for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...