Hoping to post soon...

I'm sorry for the delay in posting! I was way, way busy over the holiday season, and soon I'll get some pictures and details up for you.

In general news, I'm now in the 8th month of pregnancy, and everything is going fine. I am looking forward to being done (hopefully) with pregnancy for a while and letting my body recover and strengthen. 4 kids in 5.5 years is a lot for an old chook like me, and I have the older two to keep up with, too. I feel a bit like they are being deprived by the constant pregnancy/nursing cycle, and they would probably like to do a few more age-appropriate activities.

Been crafting a lot.

That's all, really. God is good!

4 comments:

Deb said...

I might start a new blog, Moey, just for you. Really not sure I can be bothered trying to resurrect the old one.

ROFLOL. Ben is looking at the photo of Roks with "cheerios" and he says "I want him to go away". Um, niiiice! :P

Love you!! xoxo

The Arts Collective said...

Have you seen my blog yet? I've got some photos of the tub gardens etc. I need to take new ones because everything is coming up well--but that will wait until about Thursday. It's at least 38C up here right now at 11:20 am and is supposed to hit 41. Yesterday up here it was over 43 and will be again, I'm sure! I hope we don't lose anything--plants, chooks or dog/cat! Love you XO

Deb said...

Hmmm. What will happen first: will Evelyn be born or will Moey post on her blog?? The suspense is KILLING me. :-P

MoeyMichele said...

I win!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...